Reub's journey

10 June 2010

Bandanna day

Reub was quite nonchalant and preferred to eat grass instead of pose for a shot. Fine.

Left to my own devices and having time to doodle around with the dogs in the back yard last week I thought it would be fun to dress them up for June 10, Bandanna Day. Bet you didn't know about that one, eh? Remember the days when hippies used to tie bandannas around their dogs' necks? It's come a long way, baby. Pretty soon Hallmark will be selling cards for it, mark my words.


What? Who is the pointer in this family anyhow?

4 comments:

  1. i Kerry,

    Thanks about the Pop adware. When you see it again, can you tell me whose it is? Thanks,

    Here in NZ, we have a bandanna day, schools sell them in aid of teen cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of Bandanna Day, but I do not have such handsome beasts to decorate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bandanna Day and I totally missed it! I'm glad to see your dogs celebrated the day though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We think you look very fetching (get it---"fetch"ing!) in your red bandannas!

    Emma, Tara and Cooper

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.