Reub's journey

07 August 2010

Grimace to the left

Photo by Tonytonitone Zamboni
This unnamed person is very near and dear to me. The picture is a still from a short movie in which he recently co-starred. We all fervently hope this particular film never ever goes anywhere.



I just learned that I can grimace (and sneer) pretty well to the left, but I'm not so good at doing it to the right. I guess with practice I could get better, but luckily there isn't much reason to grimace and sneer. I'm happy to be a simple lefty-grimacer. I realize this could be a political statement, but there you have it.

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm. I'm a lefty grimacer, too. Just so's you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughing* -- Now I want to go see how I grimace!--lefty or righty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to practice grimacing and see how it turns out! I'm also commenting on your Friday shootout since I took so long to see it you may no longer be checking comments. But it was great -- first shot beautiful. And I love kettle corn.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me.