A sedentary lifestyle is so unhealthy that the Harvard Business Review blogged "sitting is the smoking of our generation." There are plenty of statistics to back this claim, and other interesting articles, like this one, on the lethal act of sitting too much.
Taking this idea to its natural conclusion, here's what our future holds if we don't mend our ways:
1. Surgeon General's Warning on all recliners.
2. Pregnant women must refrain from sitting.
3. Must be 21 to buy a chair.
4. Child's single tearful plea at Christmas: "All I want is for daddy to stop sitting!"
5. Overheard at the corner bar: "I gave up sitting 3 years ago, but I still get the urge when someone sits near me."
6. No sitting in public places.
7. These sitters! They never pick up their butts!
haha! I could entertain myself for a long time with this...have a good weekend y'all.